EP10: Bryony Schwan || Finding Joy in Creating Change
Hello Friends, and welcome to back to Life-Centered. This year’s guest list for the podcast is already looking incredible, and to kick things off I was recently able to sit down with Bryony Schwan. I first met Bryony while she was the director of the biomimicry Institute, and I consider myself lucky to have had her as a leader and mentor over the past decade. In our wide ranging conversation, Bryony and I jump into the realities and importance of finding Joy in our work, useful tips for meditation, her childhood in Zimbabwe, women in social justice, how to build trust in order to create change, and much, much, more. Enjoy.
- Biomimicry Institute
- Woman's Voices for the Earth
- Joy on Demand
- 10% Happier with Dan Harris Podcast
- 10% Happier App
- On Being with Krista Tippett
- TED Radio Hour
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Consolations by David White
- 'World as Lover, World as Self' by Joanna Macy
- Buddha's Brain by Rick Hanson
You can now support the Life-Centered Podcast at Patreon.